Wednesday 14 September 2016

Thank you lertter to kidscan

Rangikura School
95 Conclusion Street
Ascot Park
Porirua 5024



8 September 2016



KidsCan Charitable Trust
School Communications & Research Executive
7 Beatrice Tinsley Crescent
Albany
Auckland



Dear Amanda


This is a thank you letter for all the things you have given me and to say thank you for what you’ve done.


These are the things that you have gave me.  You have given me a cosy jacket, a hand sanitizer, tissues,  nuts and muesli bars, plasters, shoes  and I really appreciate you helping me when I’m cold, hungry or dirty because you help us all and we really like it, If I feel cold you will give me comfy jacket so then I won’t feel cold anymore.


Thank you Kidscan I really appreciate you helping all of us and I really like the way that you have given us everything that we need and I hope the people who got it will be happy and proud of what you have done.  I really liked all the things that you gave to me and I really appreciate it.  I would like to say a big thank you for helping me and I hope you keep up the good work.



Yours sincerely





Saima
Class blog http://rangikura-cb-room10.blogspot.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment