Monday 11 April 2016

About me


This is my work I have been working on in 9 weeks these are all the things that I had did.                    

The top part of my work is my Mihi I had to write our principals name ,  Teachers name ,  My school name ,  my class name , How old I am,   my parents name ,  my Family's name ,  where I Was born and I also had to write my own name



The right part of my work is what I thought manaakitanga and whanaungtanga mean to me. manaakitanga means partnership,protection,participation, And to be helpful it also means to have good manners.  Whanaungtanga means a sense  of belonging to a group it also means your whanau[family],friends.It also means to be a kind person.
  

And at the bottom is my identity where I think about what makes me special and it also means that it does not matter who you are it is just what makes you special. 

  In the middle of my work  is my family The big kurus represent my mum,dad and the little kurus  represent me and my three sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment