Tuesday 21 February 2017

Blog post

Assalamu Alaikum my name is Samia and Welcome to my 2017 blog.  I am a 10 year old Muslim Pakistani girl and I am going to tell you about myself and about my family: I have a mum and a dad and a twin sister and her name is Warda I also have a 9 year old sister and her name is Jabeen, A 5 year old sister and her name is Maryam and last but not least me, I don’t have a brother at in my family I only 1 person that is a male and that is my dad and the rest are females.  

I am going to tell you all about what STARS stands for: SUPPORTING EACH OTHERS, TELL THE TRUTH, ACHIEVING OUR GOALS, RESPECT and SELF- RESPONSIBILITY  you see these are what we call STARS  In our school because these are the things we do.


Thanks for looking at my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment