Wednesday 22 March 2017

Colour Run and the Key Competencies

Colour Run and the Key Competencies


... Success Golden Key | by ...Runner, Sprinter, Female, Girl ...
At Our school We kids have a lot of work on the Key competencies.  


This is a photo of me:
Mar 17, 2017 2:23:11 PM.jpg


The key competencies are stuff that we are learning and the Key competencies are: participating anD contributing, Thinking, Managing self, Language, text and symbols And Relating to others.


I have been doing 1 of the key competencies and it is: Managing self Because in our school the year 4, 5 and 6 have been doing colour run and we have been practicing for the cross country so that we can go in the semi finals. and I chose Managing self because I have been challenging myself in the colour run by beating The colour that i came.  I am now coming yellow and sometimes red but i don’t come green anymore.  

I am really happy that i am improving in the colour run and i am sometimes coming red and mostly coming yellow but i am kind of coming blue and Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment